Monday, January 31, 2011

New Items and a Photo shoot!

I have a few fun new items in my shoppe and was able to take photos of the CUTEST little girls wearing them!

"Savannah Headband"- This cute little number is named after my niece Savannah. She is such a sweet and spunky little miss. Her favorite colors are turquoise and sea green. She also loves rocking black.

 
"Ceamy & Dreamy"- This is one of my all time favorite little flowers. I love the pearl center, love the sweet little green leaves and I love this color. What can't you wear this flower with?

 
"Pinch Me Pink"- SO ADORABLE. The feathers and the tule add such a fun flair to this darling pink boquet of flowers! Perfect for Valentines Day! I also think this headband would look amazing on cute little flower girls at a wedding!

THE BYRD GIRLIES
My friend Brittany let me take some photos of her darling little ladies wearing some Hush Blush.

This is Kiele, a spunky, sweet little lady. As we walked to our "photo shoot area" she placed her hands on her hips and was totally ready for pictures. So cute. 



This is Ala. She is the most precious little honey. She is so easy going and sweet. I was so excited to try the Large Dahlia on her. I had been eager to see how the large flowers would look a baby. Darling!!

 

Thank you Kiele and Ala for being such sweet little models! (thanks Brittany!!)

3 comments:

  1. Mermy I LOVE them!! You are such an amazing woman, I mean really...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so sweet!! We had a blast doing this with you! Anytime we would love to help! Kiele is a little diva...love the pictures they are so cute! I love the new ones I have my list it keeps getting longer ;) thanks for having us over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your new stuff! And I love seeing the large Dahlia on the baby. You would think it would be too big, but it looks SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete